- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3
I think what you’re referring to is the physical sensation of having a penis, akin to the “phantom leg syndrome” that people who have lost limbs experience. If so, that is a very very common feeling that trans men experience and we can speculate why this is. If we follow the brain mapping theory (basic info and links here) then this is easily explained by the ‘map’ of our bodies telling us that what we’re supposed to have is actually there. So we then have dysphoria based on the reality that what is supposed to be there isn’t there. Does that makes sense?
Holy christ it isn’t just me